top of page
Tutorial : CEU's

The State of California requires that Continued Education units be acquired for certain healthcare professionals to be eligible to renew certain medical licenses. As an official BRN CE Unit Provider we have the ability to issue these units complete with a Board of Registration #.

Emt & paramedic certificates are a bit different. BLS is recognized for EMT’s but not for the BRN for those you will be required to notify the Admin Staff to have those properly sent. 

bottom of page